Flue gas damper SS-E Series
• Nominal diameter rating from DN200 to DN3600.
• Max. Working temperature: 450℃. (Depending on the material).
• Material: Carbon Steel, ND Steel(09CrCuSb), Stainless Steel.
• End Connections: Flanged.
• Max.Leakage: ClassIII (0.1%) (FCI 70-2).
• Inspection hatches :soot cleaning..
• Provide customized service.
The flue gas damper with single disc is operated by manual clutch or single pneumatic actuator (could be FC or FO position when power failure).
To close the damper, the damper disc touch the sealing rings (two malposed half rings) to get the plane sealing effect; the damper shaft and half rings are unique designed for surface sealing.
Please contact us for details.