Combination air valve
Air valves perform two important functions in a piping system. They maintain system design efficiency and provide system protection.
System efficiency is maintained by venting air via the air valves from the system that can restrict flow and increase pumping costs.
● Single body incorporates both features within one valve.
● More compact and economical.
● Dual body consists of two independent valves.
● Allows individual maintenance while still protecting pipeline.
● Wider range of sizing options.
● Inlets and outlets are equal to full nominal size.
● Unconditionally guaranteed T316 stainless steel floats.
● Stainless steel 316 internal trim.
● Exclusive high/low pressure resilient seating.
Provide customized services.