Themodynamic type steam trap valve
Steam trap valves are automatic valves that release condensed steam from a steam space while preventing loss of live steam. They also removeair and non-condensable from the steam space. Steam traps are design to maintain steam energy effciency by performing specific.
● Compact, highly responsive regulator.
● Small number of functional parts.
● Drainage with practically no banking-up.
● Any installation position – in horizontal or vertical pipes.
● Reliable back pressure up to 80% of upstream pressure.
Provide customized services.