One of the most important aspects of any oil analysis program is the sampling method and the sampling equipment used. The sample needs to be representative for the total amount and uncontaminated. Oil samples are required for regulatory analysis but also for commercial and regulatory purposes.
• Nominal pressure rating from PN10 to PN16
• Nominal diameter rating from DN40 to DN500
• Material: 1.4541, SS 304, SS 316
• End Connections: Flanged.
• Provide customized service.
• manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality assurance standards.
• compliant with IMO MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI helping you to stay within the legal requirements for bunker fuel sampling.
• weight optimized.
• simple to install on all common flanges between 2” and 14”.
• one size sampler can be used on.
Provide customized services.